Monday, November 3, 2008

So exciting!

Oh man, I can't wait for tomorrow to be over with! The thought of a democratic president, particularly Obama as president, is so incredibly welcomed. I will breathe so many sighs of relief. Not to mention I wouldn't mind not having to talk/listen/read/watch about the election for a while, though I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more for a while at least.

My clinical instructor decided to take the whole day off this year for the election. During the last election he had to wait too long and wasn't able to get to vote because he had to get back to work (horrible!). So this year he just simply took the day off. I guess he forgot that Colorado had an early vote so he could have just done that?.... But I don't mind! I get to sit in front of the computer in my pajamas and watch as the numbers roll in.

So - If you haven't already -- go vote tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Iago de Otto said...

Hi, Emily.

Yeah, it's so totally wonderful that the election was not stolen again by Bushco and that gang of criminals. I watched the entire election day's events from the first count in the little village in New Hampshire all the way through to Barry's speech. I was fairly choked up with tears of relief myself. He has got an unbelievably tough job ahead of him, given the plight the last eight years has led the country and the world into, but Obama is going to be an awesome prez. God bless.

----------------------------

Funding Available For Any Business, No Banks, No Loans, SEC-Verified