Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rise and shine!

I woke up early this morning, went out to the kitchen to make breakfast and caught a glimpse of the sky outside the window. I was a little surprised to see pink. It's funny how despite the fact that I'm usually up when it's still dark, I never think to look outside at some point to see the sunrise. And they happen every day, so it's not like I have that excuse, like a solar eclipse or something. Doesn't help that I'm currently living in a "plaza" level apartment (fancy word for basement) and out of all the windows except for one all you can see is brick from the other parts of the building.... so it was a nice surprise. Definitely starts the day off a little brighter :)

So of course I had to run out with the camera and fire off a few shots. So in case you weren't up to see the sunrise this morning, I've got you covered. Enjoy!

No comments: