Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Long time, no blog

Yep, been a while. Surprise, surprise... I can't keep up on voice mail much less a blog.

Fail.

But lo and behold, I have returned. Back in school this week after being off for spring break. I spent that time in Keystone skiing with the fam plus James's fam (the guy my mom is seeing). We had a blast! Great weather, great food, great game-playing (Oh Hell anyone?)... good times. Hit up my Picasa page to see all the pics because I'm just too lazy to post them.

I will, however, give you a little treat I made --



(This was the result of me giving up on schoolwork for the day. Apparently my creative side only comes out after my studious side is exhausted.)

But anyway, here's to hoping that I'll be a little better at posting more frequently than every 2 months.

No comments: