Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh say can you see..... well, no I can't.

Going back to the eye doctor today to get the rest of my contacts. I've gone for nearly 6 months on a single pair of contacts. Now, mind you I rarely wore them and wore my glasses pretty much all the time, but I am so much more a contact fan. You can't wear sunglasses or ski goggles with glasses on very well, which puts a bit of a damper on the stuff I do outside. So I'm really happy to be back into a fresh, clean pair of contacts. Ones that I can actually see out of, too!

I've been a glasses girl since I was little - 4th or 5th grade, I think. Started off with the teal and purple swirled plastic frames, worked my way into pink metal frames, and finally now ended up with some sleek black rectangle frames. I went a whole 2 years without even owning any glasses, too, after I switched to contacts in high school. I'm pretty sure that's about the time when I started bumping into corners and doorways.... I'm at least smart enough now to use both. :)

2 comments:

That's MY camera! said...

I remember both those pair of glasses. And I was a little jealous that I didn't get to wear any. yeah... that wore off pretty quick.

Unknown said...

So I didn't know you did this. It's amazing what you find when you don't want to write a case report. But I used to have teal and purple glasses. They were called tutti fruiti.