Sunday, March 22, 2009

Okay, forget the car...

I want this instead.

I have been using Wojtek's camera (which I love, don't get me wrong) for the last 3 years because the last camera I owned, which broke about 5 years ago, was a cheap 35mm that took crappy pictures. I've never owned a digital camera.

But man do I want one!

I would say that I have a pretty good eye for photos. And lately I've gotten more into working with Photoshop and I kinda like it...a lot... and would love to be able to mess around with it more. I'm kind of low on free time these days because of school, but when I don't have a gazillion projects going on at once it would be a great hobby some day.

So, if you want to give to the "Emily really wants her own digital camera and this camera is freakin' awesome" fund, go right ahead.

1 comment:

The Hawks said...

emily! yay! you blog too! i don't know if i'll be there or not. i leave for vacation the next day, and i feel bad leaving nathan the night before i leave, so we'll see. we definitely will have to do something before you leave though for sure. montana is awesome! i'm so excited for you!