Thursday, March 19, 2009

The JLBEM has returned

She's back! Good as new....well, kinda.... as good as she's gonna get maybe?

Still looking for a new car though. I've started the craigslist stalking already, and have even moved on to cars.com and autotrader.com. Who knows, next time you see me I may be in a whole different ride.


Oooh, and I'm pretty proud of myself -- I fixed the squeak in my bike. Of course, it took 3x longer than expected and I tried cleaning every part OTHER than the part that needed lubing to get rid of the squeak....but the upside is that it's bright and shiny and works great! All that's left is replacing the bar tape (note to self-do not get white bar tape unless you are really good at keeping things clean) and it'll be like I just bought it. Looking forward to lots of riding this summer!

No comments: