Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poor kitty :(

Zoje is sooo mad at me right now. We just got back from the second vet visit in the last week. I took her into the ED last week because she was having some issues (I'll spare you the details) and thy sent her home with some antibiotics and some anti-inflammatories for what was supposedly a UTI. Well, she was getting much better...until yesterday when she finished the antibiotics. Now she's back to where she was last week before we took her in. So we went back to the cat clinic and now she's back on another antibiotic and different anti-inflammatory, and the doc said I should feed her more canned food (Zoje liked that part)... the good news is that it doesn't seem to be serious, more like an anxiety problem leading to physical problems. Maybe she's picking up on the fact that changes are coming in the next couple of weeks. I don't know, but I just want her to feel like she doesn't have to go to the litter box every couple of minutes.

Okay, now that's off my chest. Up next -- SKIT NIGHT TONIGHT!! I cannot freakin' wait. It's going to be so much fun! And basically that means the semester is pretty much over.

Yay!!
So just send some good vibes Zoje's way so that she can feel better!

No comments: