Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Procrastination at it's best.

Sigh...senioritis. It's back.

I am at the coffee shop, attempting to write the synthesis for my literature review, and not having entirely to much luck at accomplishing the task. I'm on page 3 of, oh, 8 that I will eventually end up with. So dry, so boring....

So let's take this time to talk about more fun things before I have to get back to it. (On a side, note, I am actually working on this assignment even though it's not due until Friday. Progress? I think so!)

I went to the Alpine Shop last week and drooled over all of the things I want but can't afford on my lowly student salary (being none). But I think I've decided that I'm going to invest in a backpack before I go to Montana. It's something I've been wanting for a long time, and definitely something I know that I'll use when I'm out there. Plus, with my discount I can get it at 20% off which makes it slightly more affordable. I'm starting to make a list of the things that I really should get while I still have my discount, and the backpack is going on it. Done.

On another note, the weather has turned around again and it's beautiful out today! A little windy, sure, but the sun is out and I can wear my sandals and still feel my toes. Was even able to ride the bike to school yesterday and today. So that makes me happy :) but increases my senioritis even more...... I think we're going to go mountain biking this weekend at Lost Valley which will be super fun and something I've been looking forward to for quite a while now. I'll definitely post pictures of that.

Okay, back to the grind... Only one more month of class!!

No comments: