Sunday, November 16, 2008

3 days left!

Wojtek will be here on Wednesday and I'm so excited!! He'll be here for a week and a half so we'll have lots of time to spend checking out the rest of the city and do a little exploring. We're also going to go skiing and boarding - this time hopefully with a little more snow! The things I've done since I've been here have been awesome, but it's just not the same without him here to appreciate it with me.

On another note -- only 5 weeks left of my clinical. It feels like it has gone by a lot slower this round than other clinicals. As much as I love the kids, I'm just not as much of a fan of the setting and my coworkers. I think I've pretty much decided that I do not want to work in a hospital. It's too structured and cold, and the hoops you have to jump through sometimes are ridiculous. I'd like to have a little more freedom than that where I work, or else I would just go insane.

But I have to keep reminding myself that it's all part of the learning experience and even though I'm not super happy about where I am, I've figured out a little more about myself and what I want. So that's not so bad. Now if I could just get going on some of my projects that are due in a few weeks.........

No comments: